20 Facts About Ethan
So you’re on the hunt for a wedding cinematographer, that’s good! Once you find the perfect wedding videographer, it really helps to get to know them, so they’re not just a stranger on the big day. Not only does this help with putting you and your future spouse at ease during the day, it helps create a relaxed mood, which can be felt and seen in your film. So without further ado, here are 20 facts about me that can’t be found anywhere else on the internet.
1) In highschool, I lost 90ish pounds
2) I use the word “bruv” a lot.
3) I filmed my first wedding in 2014
4) I was born in Calgary, Alberta, in the wee hours of the morning. Sorry mom.
5) I love documentary films.
6) If I’m not at home, I’m usually at the gym.
7) If I’m not at the gym, I’m usually at Prairie Noodle.
8) I took tap, jazz, hip hop, and figure skating classes when I was younger. But I did tap dancing much longer, for about 8 years.
9) If I’m not at Prairie Noodle, I’m probably at the gym.
10) I use the term “lit” ironically a lot. If I say it with a serious tone, immediately contact the authorities, as I’ve probably been kidnapped and am using it to signal for help.
11) I could live off peanut butter.
12) If I’m not at the gym, I’m thinking about being at the gym.
13) The only time I won’t get a dirty chai from Starbucks, is when it’s the first day of Pumpkin Spice Latte’s.
14) I’m a huge Christopher Nolan fan.
15) My first car was a 1994 Lincoln Town Car. I bought it from my grandpa for $300 and I bought him lunch.
16) I’m a huge Apple fanboy.
17) I lose at least 3 pairs of sunglasses per year. Never give me sunglasses as a gift.
18) I get called Calvin way too often.
19) My favourite workout clothing brand is Alphalete.
20) It’s a tradition in my family that on Christmas Eve, we open up one gift. It’s always pajama’s. Always.
Follow Us On Instagram!